Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Sanitizes in 60 seconds: Eliminates 99.9% of germs. Sanitizes hard, non-porous surfaces and eliminates bacteria and viruses.
- Safe for use around your baby: Gentle enough to use in nurseries. Contains no harsh chemicals, fumes, bleach, dyes, or alcohol; it's safe to use on breast pump parts, bottles, nipples, and in nursery environments.
- No rinse, no wipe: Quick and easy cleaning reassurance in unsanitary environments.
- 8 oz. bottle fits in pump bags: Perfect size for in-home or on-the-go use. Approximately 150-350 applications depending upon the size of the project. An average consumer will use 3-6 sprays per application.
- EPA approved: All safety claims are regulated by the EPA and proven to effectively kill germs, bacteria, and viruses.
Quick Clean™ Breast Pump & Accessory Sanitizer Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Quick Clean Breast Pump & Accessory Sanitizer eliminates 99.9% of germs on hard, non-porous surfaces with its safe, no rinse, no wipe formula. Sanitize your breast pump, breast shields, breast milk bottles, nipples and more in as little as 60 seconds. Containing no harsh chemicals, fumes, bleach, dyes, or alcohol, it is safe in nursery environments and perfect for quick and easy cleaning reassurance in unsanitary environments. The Quick Clean Breast Pump & Accessory Sanitizer is part of the Quick Clean family of products which are designed to simplify cleaning of your breast pump, parts, and breast feeding accessories in different situations. Check out our entire Quick Clean line!
Quick Clean Micro-Steam™ bags
Great for work, travel, and end of day disinfecting of pump parts and feeding accessories
Quick Clean breast pump & accessory wipes
Perfect for out & about - portable cleaning solution with no need for soap and water
Quick Clean breast milk removal soap
Removes stubborn breast milk residue up to 3 days old
- 1 - 8 fl. oz. (236 mL) Quick Clean™ Breast Pump & Accessory Sanitizer
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL)
- Unit weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Unit size/packaging: 8.00" H x 1.86" W x 1.86" D
Approved by Moms Like You
Join the Medela family!
For exclusive offers, expert tips, and news directly from us first.