Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 5 sizes: Choose the right size for maximum comfort and pumping efficiency
- Personalize your pump: Experience optimal milk removal
PersonalFit™ Breast Shields Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
One size does not always fit all, so Medela developed PersonalFit™ breast shields in a range of sizes to meet every mom's needs.
Lactation professionals agree that proper breast shield fit is essential for not only comfort, but also for effective milk expression.
You may be interested in Medela’s PersonaFit Flex Breast Shields, which adapts to your breast shape to help you find the most comfortable, most efficient position to pump - even as your breast shape changes. It’s a whole new pumping experience, personalized to you. For more information visit PersonaFit Flex Breast Shields.
- 2 - PersonalFit breast shields
- PersonalFit connectors sold separately
- Unit Weight: 0.1 lbs.
- Unit Size/Packaging: 6 x 3 1/2 x 2 1/2
- For hygienic reasons, these cannot be returned to the store once opened.
What are the breast shields made of?
The PersonalFit breast shields are made of Polypropylene.
How do I choose the correct size breast shield?
Click here for more information about choosing the right size breast shield.
How do I clean the PersonalFit breast shields?
Before using for the first time, clean and sanitize kit parts: breast shields, breast shield connectors, white membranes, yellow valves, breast milk bottles and lids.
Or you may sanitize your kit parts by following the instructions on Medela’s Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ bag.
- Always test temperature of breast milk before feeding to your baby.
- Always inspect the bottle, nipple and other components before and after each use.
- To prevent possible choking hazard, test strength of nipple by pulling on bulb portion. If nipples appear cracked or torn, discontinue use immediately.
- Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision.
- Do not allow child to walk or run with bottle.
- Do not let child take bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods of time.
- Do not attempt to enlarge the nipple hole.
- Nipples should not be used as pacifiers.