Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy cleaning: Hygienic wipes proven safe for cleaning breast pumps, breast shields and accessories
- Use anywhere: Ideal for quick clean up while traveling, at work or on the road
- Efficient: One wipe cleans breast shields, valves and membranes
- Cleans more than just pump accessories: Great for cleaning changing tables, high chairs, cribs, countertops, toys and more
Quick Clean™ Breast Pump & Accessory Wipes - Singles 40 Pack Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Our Quick Clean™ breast pump & accessory wipes are proven safe for cleaning of breast pumps and accessories as well as other baby-friendly spaces, such as: high chairs, tables, cribs, and countertops. Great for home, work, travel and end of day cleaning. The convenient solution requires no soap and water for use. Quick Clean Wipes are also unscented, alcohol, and bleach free. Quick Clean breast pump & accessory wipes are part of the Quick Clean family of products and are perfect for out & about - a portable cleaning solution!
- Quick Clean breast milk removal soap
Great for home - every time you clean
- Quick Clean Micro-Steam bags
Great for work, travel & end of day cleaning
- Quick Clean breast pump & accessory sanitizer
Eliminated 99.9% of bacteria and viruses with a safe, no-rinse solution
All of our Quick Clean products work together for a hassle-free routine!
- 40 - pre-moistened wipes, individually wrapped for greater convenience
- 1 - Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ Bag
- Unit Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 3 1/4 x 7 7/8 x 3 7/8
- For hygienic reasons they cannot be returned to store once opened.
How can I use the wipes?
Hygienic wipes are proven safe for cleaning breastpumps, breastshields and accessories. Also great for changing tables, high chairs, cribs, countertops, toys and more. No need for soap and water. Unscented, alcohol and bleach free.
Directions for use: Wipe surface with towelette. Intended for use after pumping. If used immediately before pumping, rinse with water after wiping or allow 10 minutes to air dry.
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid eye contact until hands are dry. Do not ingest.
FIRST AID: Have the product package with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
IF IN EYES/IF INGESTED: Hold eyelids open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye. Call a poison control center (1-800-222-1222) or doctor for treatment advice.