Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with slip-tip oral syringes: Pharmacy can use same syringes and filling methods while supporting the NICU change to ENFit connectors
- 2-Piece Cap: Removal of both components allows PO dosing identical to current use
- 2-Piece Cap: Removal of first cap facilitates connection to ENFit feeding tubes
- Low Dose Technology: Provides accurate dosing through the feeding tube
Medela Dual Cap Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
The Medela Dual Cap provides a convenient way for your pharmacy to continue the use of traditional oral slip-tip syringes while allowing the NICU to benefit from the transition to the ENFit® enteral connectors. Medela’s Dual Cap does not require twisting to apply the cap to the syringe. This feature results in one less step during filling, which may result in saved time and labor.
To order the Medela Dual Cap, please contact your Medela Sales Representative or Medela Customer Service at 800-435-8316.
- ENFDUALCAPLD, ENFit to TwistLok® connector, female to female with cap, sterile, 500 (50 packs of 10) per case
- ENFDUALCAPNSLD, ENFit to TwistLok connector, female to female with cap, non-sterile, 500 caps per pouch
- ENFDUALCAPCLD, ENFit LDT to TwistLok connector, female to female with cap for Covidien oral syringe, sterile, 500 (50 packs of 10) per case
- ENFDUALCAPCNSLD, ENFit LDT to TwistLok connector, female to female with cap for Covidien oral syringe, non-sterile, 500 caps per pouch