Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Hygienically pre-sealed: Ready to use
- Double zipper seal: Prevents leaking
- 6 oz./180 mL capacity: Marked for accurate measurement
- Flat profile: Lays flat for space-saving storage and allows for quick thawing of frozen milk
- Durable material: Safely stores in fridge or freezer
- Large write-on area: For recording the date, time and name
- Self-standing: For easy filling and handling
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
- BONUS transport pouch included: Resealable pouch keeps unused bags organized and clean
Breast Milk Storage Bags Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Store, transport and warm breast milk in these convenient, ready-to-use breast milk storage bags. Constructed from a durable, double layer material and built-in double zipper seal to keep breast milk safely stored in the fridge or freezer. For added convenience, the bags are self-standing and come with a large write-on area for tracking the date and other important information. A BONUS resealable transport pouch is included to help keep the bags clean and organized.
Medela offers two types of storage bags to fit any mom's lifestyle. Our new storage bags are for moms who don't need or want to pump directly into the bag, while our Pump & Save™ bags are designed for moms who want the added convenience of pumping directly into the bag. Either choice, we've got you covered!
- 1 bonus transport pouch containing 25 breast milk storage bags
- 2 bonus transport pouches, each containing 25 breast milk storage bags
- 4 bonus transport pouches, each containing 25 breast milk storage bags
Dimensions - 25 count
- Unit weight: 0.15 lbs.
- Unit size/retail packaging: 6 3/4" x 4 7/8" x 1 3/4"
Dimensions - 50 count
- Unit weight: 0.27 lbs.
- Unit size/retail packaging: 7" x 4 7/8" x 2 5/8"
Dimensions - 100 count
- Unit weight: 0.52 lbs.
- Unit size/retail packaging: 5" x 6 5/8" x 3 3/4"
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.