Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Double electric breast pump: Designed for moms who pump several times a day
- Built-in pump: Portable and discreet
- Stylish microfiber backpack: Holds everything you need to pump
- Built-in bottle holders: Help prevent spills
- Tubing storage pocket: Keeps tubing organized between pumping sessions
- Single knob speed/vacuum adjustments: For comfortable pump settings
- One touch let-down button: Medela breast pumps feature research-based and patented 2-Phase Expression technology which is shown to get more milk when double pumping**
Pump In Style® Advanced - On-the-go Tote Solution Set Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
The Pump In Style Advanced On-the-go Tote breast pump includes:
- 1 - 2-Phase Expression® technology breast pump
- 1 - cooler bag with ice pack
- 4 - breast milk bottles with lids
- 1 - double pumping kit with PersonalFit™ breast shields
- 1 - power adaptor
Medela Accessory Starter Set includes:
- 30 - disposable Bra Pads
- 1 - 2oz tube of Tender Care™ Lanolin
- 5 - Quick Clean™ Bags
- 2 - 20-count Pump and Save™ Breast Milk Bag sets
- 1 - Medela Breastfeeding Resource Guide
- 1 - Medela Breast Milk Storage Guidelines Magnet
How should I power my breast pump while traveling outside the United States?
While traveling outside the U.S. with Pump In Style Advanced, we recommend using the battery adaptor or Portable Vehicle Adaptor (sold separately). The Portable Vehicle Adaptor may not work with all vehicles. Please check the owner's manual for compatibility with 12-24 volt input.
Why can't a universal power adaptor work with the Pump In Style Advanced breast pump?
The Pump In Style Advanced power adaptor is a linear power supply that is designed for use with standard U.S. outlets. Use of the current adaptor outside the United States or use of a different adaptor may result in breast pump motor damage and unpredictable operation.
What will happen if I use a universal power adaptor with my Pump In Style Advanced breast pump?
Using a universal power adaptor with Pump In Style Advanced may result in breast pump motor damage and unpredictable operation.
How do I purchase a portable vehicle adaptor or battery pack for my Pump In Style Advanced breast pump?
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize