Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 5 sizes: Choose the right size for maximum comfort and pumping efficiency
- Personalize your pump: Experience optimal milk removal
PersonalFit™ Breast Shields Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
One size does not always fit all, so Medela developed PersonalFit™ breast shields in a range of sizes to meet every mom's needs.
Lactation professionals agree that proper breastshield fit is essential for not only comfort, but also for effective milk expression.
- 2 - PersonalFit breast shields
- PersonalFit connectors sold separately
- Unit Weight: 0.1 lbs.
- Unit Size/Packaging: 6 x 3 1/2 x 2 1/2
- For hygienic reasons, these cannot be returned to the store once opened.
What are the breast shields made of?
The PersonalFit breast shields are made of Polypropylene.
How do I choose the correct size breast shield?
Click here for more information about choosing the right size breast shield.
How do I clean the PersonalFit breast shields?
Before using for the first time, clean and sanitize kit parts: breast shields, breast shield connectors, white membranes, yellow valves, breast milk bottles and lids.
Or you may sanitize your kit parts by following the instructions on Medela’s Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ bag.
- Always test temperature of breast milk before feeding to your baby.
- Always inspect the bottle, nipple and other components before and after each use.
- To prevent possible choking hazard, test strength of nipple by pulling on bulb portion. If nipples appear cracked or torn, discontinue use immediately.
- Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision.
- Do not allow child to walk or run with bottle.
- Do not let child take bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods of time.
- Do not attempt to enlarge the nipple hole.
- Nipples should not be used as pacifiers.
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.