Medela.com Goes Global
On January 28, 2008, www.medela.com has become the Medela global landing page representing Medela to the world. Here is what users experience after typing medela.com:
- First, you choose your country. You will be greeted with an opportunity to choose the U.S.A. from countries around the globe where Medela conducts business. This can be done via the map or the menu bar in the lower right hand corner of the page.
- Next, choose Breastfeeding at medela.us. Then visitors are able to select the U.S. Breastfeeding website. www.medelabreastfeedingus.com from two options, Breastfeeding and Healthcare.
For your convenience, there are three easy ways to navigate to the new Medela Breastfeeding US website:
- Simply use the new URL in the address bar of your browser - www.medelabreastfeedingUS.com
- Place a bookmark of the new URL into your favorites for quick navigation
- Click on the "Make This My Medela Home Page" button at the top of any Medela Breastfeeding US page. This will allow you to continue to type www.medela.com but it will direct you to the U.S. Breastfeeding page. If you have already clicked on this button, it will not appear any longer.
Founded in 1961 by Olle Larsson in Zug, Switzerland, Medela continues to grow under the ownership of the Larsson family. Medela serves customers through a worldwide network of distribution partners in more than 90 countries and its 13 subsidiaries in the United States, Switzerland, Canada, Germany, Sweden, France, Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg), Italy, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom, China and Spain. The company entered the United States more than 25 years ago; its U.S. headquarters are located in McHenry, Illinois.