Tips and Solutions
Whether it's your first latch or you have been breastfeeding successfully for months, Medela is here to support you with answers to many questions you may have. Whether it's preparing to return to work or a specific complication, utilize these helpful solutions to keep you on the path of providing breastmilk for your baby.
If you have specific questions, please contact your healthcare provider or Ask the LC, Medela's board certified IBCLC.
How To Breastfeed
Problems & Solutions
- Breastfeeding and Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breastfeeding an Adopted Baby
- Tips on Biting
- Medela FAQs
- Flat or Inverted Nipples
- Nipple Confusion
- Nipple Shields
- Nipple Blebs/Blisters
- Sore Nipple Management
- Fenugreek - An Herb to Increase Milk Supply
- Breastfeeding Your Premature Baby Using a Nipple Shield
- Get The Breastfeeding Information Guide!
- Step-By-Step: How to Fit a Nursing Bra