Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- No scrub soap: Removes stubborn breast milk residue up to 3 days old
- No added fragrance or taste that might discourage baby from breastfeeding: For breast pump parts, bottles, nipples, intimate apparel and more
- Safe & hypoallergenic: Clinically tested under physician supervision not to cause skin irritation
Quick Clean™ Breast Milk Removal Soap Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Quick Clean breast milk removal soap removes stubborn breast milk residue up to 3 days old and is clinically tested under physician supervision not to cause skin irritation. No-scrub soap is safe and hypoallergenic with no added fragrance or taste that might discourage baby from breastfeeding.
Quick Clean breast milk removal soap is part of the Quick Clean family of products and is great for home, every time you clean! Also try:
- Quick Clean Micro-Steam bags
Great for work, travel & end of day cleaning
- Quick Clean breast pump & accessory wipes
Perfect for out & about - portable cleaning solution
- Quick Clean breast pump & accessory sanitizer
Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria and viruses with a safe, no-rinse solution
All of our Quick Clean products work together for a hassle-free routine!
- 1 - 6oz bottle of Quick Clean™ Breast Milk Removal Soap and pump
- Unit Weight: 0.58 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 7 1/2 x 2 x 3
Does Quick Clean Soap really remove breast milk without scrubbing?
Yes. Quick Clean Soap is specially formulated to break down and remove the protein and fat found in breast milk. We have demonstrated through testing that the product works without scrubbing. It is important to soak everything being cleaned in soapy water for 5 minutes.
How often should I use Quick Clean Soap?
Quick Clean Soap is meant to be used every day. The soap is gentle and very effective on surfaces touched by breast milk.
Medela offers several Quick Clean cleaning products. When should I use Quick Clean Soap?
Quick Clean Soap is great for home use every time you clean.
Quick Clean Soap looks like soapy water. Is it concentrated?
Quick Clean Soap is concentrated and intentionally clear. Quick Clean Soap is very effective in small amounts so don't be fooled by its appearance. Follow the instructions so that you don't use too much and waste the soap.
Approved by Moms Like You
Join the Medela family!
For exclusive offers, expert tips, and news directly from us first.