Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Stable low-profile design: Designed to take up little space in your home while providing a comfortable, sturdy and contoured space for weighing your baby.
- Lightweight and portable: Weigh your child any place, any time.
- Easy to use push-button weight measurement and easy to read LCD display: Makes confirming your baby's weight and breast milk intake simple.
- Zero button accounts for blanket weight: Keep baby warm while getting an accurate weight.
- Measures breast milk intake for infants up to 44 lbs: Know that as your baby continues to grow you can track how much milk he/she is taking in.
BabyWeigh™ II Scale Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
The BabyWeigh II Scale provides accurate measurement of baby's weight just before and just after breastfeeding. The difference between these two weights equals breast milk intake.
Ideal for both professional and home use.
Regular calibration of the BabyWeigh II Scale is required to maintain accuracy. This procedure requires two certified 10 kg Class F test weights, which are not included with the Baby Weigh II Scale. Please refer to the instructions for the calibration procedures.
The two certified 10 kg Class F test weights can be purchased through Uline or any vendor of your choice. Get information on how to purchase the S-15295 Uline calibration weights
- 1 - BabyWeigh™ II Scale
- 1 - Power supply
- Instruction manual
- Quickstart card
- Power: Internal battery or AC adaptor
- Unit Weight: 10.1 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 16.1 X 23.6 X 6.2
- 1 year limited
Where can I find answers to questions on product usage and troubleshooting?
Please refer to the BabyWeigh II Scale Instructions.
What is a BabyWeigh calibration weight?
A 10 kg calibration weight, class F or better, is used to check the accuracy of the BabyChecker and BabyWeigh scales.
The BabyWeigh II scale requires two, 10 kg weights for calibration.
Approved by Moms Like You
Join the Medela family!
For exclusive offers, expert tips, and news directly from us first.