Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- For latch-on difficulties or flat/inverted nipples: To help continue breastfeeding
- Unique cut-out shape: Allows for more skin contact between mom and baby
- Available in different sizes: Consult a lactation professional for assistance
- Sterile versions available for hospitals: For immediate use in hospital
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
Contact Nipple Shields Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Medela Nipple Shields can be an effective tool for professionals and moms to manage infants with latch-on problems, for moms with overactive let-downs or for flat, inverted and sore nipples. Medela Nipple Shields enable continued breastfeeding without interruption until these problems are resolved.
- 1 - contact nipple shield
- Made of thin silicone
- Unit Weight: .1 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 6-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 1-1/4
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.