Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- For latch-on difficulties or flat/inverted nipples: To help moms continue breastfeeding
- Available in different sizes: Consult a lactation professional for assistance
- Sterile versions available for hospitals: For immediate use in the hospital
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
Nipple Shields Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Medela Nipple Shields can be an effective tool for professionals and moms to manage infants with latch-on problems, for moms with overactive let-downs or for flat, inverted and sore nipples. Medela Nipple Shields enable continued breastfeeding without interruption until these problems are resolved.
- 1 - nipple shield
- Made of thin silicone
- Unit Weight: .1 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 6-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 1-1/4
What is the diameter of the nipple shield at the base?
Medela’s Nipple Shields are available in 3 sizes: 16 mm, 20 mm, and 24 mm (measured at the base).
How can I determine what size nipple shield I will need?
We recommend that you seek advice from a lactation consultant or other healthcare professional to determine the correct size for you and your baby.
How do I sanitize the nipple shield?
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.
Approved by Moms Like You
Join the Medela family!
For exclusive offers, expert tips, and news directly from us first.