Symphony® & Harmony™ Duet Pumping Kit - Sterile
Help provide the life-giving benefits of breastmilk from hospital to home. Medela's sterile breastpump kits are designed to support your efforts every step of the way.
Designed to provide low-cost, effective alternatives for mothers that breastfeed and therefore may not need to pump frequently.
- Sterile and ready-to-use
- Double or single pumping option
- For use with hospital-grade or personal use breastpumps
For use with the Symphony breastpump.
|For use with the Symphony breastpump||Single pumping with Symphony breastpump|
|All parts that touch breastmilk are made without BPA||Safe for you and your baby|
- 1 - 24 mm PersonalFit breastshield
- 1 - Harmony breastshield connector
- 1 - Tube
- 1 - Valve and membrane
- 1 - Symphony membrane cap and membrane
- 1 - 150 mL BPA-free collection container
- 1 - Harmony manual breastpump handle with diaphragm
Instruction Manual (pdf)
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Case Quantity Only
- Case Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Case Size/Packaging: 14 x 11 x 11 3/8
- For hygienic reasons this product cannot be returned once opened.