Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- For use with the Symphony breast pump: Single pumping with Symphony breast pump
- All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
Symphony® & Harmony™ Duet Pumping Kit - Sterile Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Help provide the life-giving benefits of breast milk from hospital to home. Medela's sterile breast pump kits are designed to support your efforts every step of the way.
Designed to provide low-cost, effective alternatives for mothers that breastfeed and therefore may not need to pump frequently.
- Sterile and ready-to-use
- Double or single pumping option
- For use with hospital-grade or personal use breast pumps
- Made without BPA
For use with the Symphony breast pump.
- 1 - 24mm PersonalFit™ breast shield
- 1 - Harmony breast shield connector
- 1 - tube
- 1 - valve and membrane
- 1 - Symphony membrane cap and membrane
- 1 - 150mL collection container
- 1 - Harmony manual breast pump handle with diaphragm
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Case Quantity Only
- Case Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Case Size/Packaging: 14 x 11 x 11 3/8
- For hygienic reasons this product cannot be returned once opened.
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.