Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Pump or pour into bag: Save time with fast, easy breast milk storage
- Compatible with most Medela breast pumps (Sonata™ breast pump excluded): Easy-connect adapter connects directly to breast shield
- Convenient design: No-spill, No-leak, easy-to-close zipper top
- Protective oxygen barrier: Perfect for fridge or freezer
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
Pump & Save™ Breastmilk Bags with easy-connect adapter 20-pack Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Save time- pump or pour into bag with the easy-connect adaptor for fast, easy breast milk storage. Oxygen barrier preserves & protects breast milk nutrients. No-leak, easy-to-close zipper top and no-spill, stand-up bottom.
- 20 - breast milk bags
- 2 - easy-connect adapters
- Unit Weight: 0.33 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 6 3/16 x 4 1/4 x 1 1/2
What are the Pump & Save bags made out of?
The Pump and Save bags are made of an outer layer of PET and an inner layer of LDPE Film.
How do I store my breastmilk?
- It is normal for pumped milk to vary in color and consistency depending on your diet. Stored milk will separate into layers and the cream will rise to the top. Gently swirl (don’t shake) the bottle to mix the milk layers.
- Avoid adding freshly pumped milk to already cooled milk. You can add small amounts of cooled breastmilk to the same refrigerated container throughout the day.
- Pumped milk may be added to frozen milk provided it is first chilled and the quantity is less than what is frozen.
- Store your milk in Medela’s BPA-free breastmilk collection bottles or in storage bags specifically designed for breastmilk, such as Medela’s BPA-free Pump & Save™ bags.
- Freeze milk in two (2) to four (4) ounce portions. Small amounts thaw more quickly. You will waste less milk this way. Be sure to leave some extra room at the top of the container so the bottle or bag will not overflow when freezing or thawing.
- Seal containers tightly. Write the date on a piece of tape and place on the bag or bottle. Use the oldest milk first.
- If you do not plan to use the milk within a few days, freeze it right away in the coldest section of your freezer.
To help prevent accidental leaks:
- Ensure that the zipper on the bag closed properly.
- If milk is trapped in the zipper, attempt to clean out the milk. Milk in the zipper may expand during freezing, causing a potential leak.
- Handle bags with care once frozen. Be careful not to drop bags or have bags bang together.
- Store bags in the upright standing position to prevent damage. Do not store bags lying flat or stacked on top of each other.
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.
Approved by Moms Like You
Join the Medela family!
For exclusive offers, expert tips, and news directly from us first.