Symphony®/Lactina® Breastmilk Initiation Kit - Sterile
Help provide the life-giving benefits of breastmilk from hospital to home. Medela's sterile breastpump kits are designed to support your efforts every step of the way.
Our Breastmilk Initiation (BMI) Kits are designed to help set proper expectations of initial expression and can be used throughout the entire breastfeeding experience.
- Sterile and ready-to-use
- Double or single pumping option
- For use with hospital-grade or personal use breastpumps
|For use with the Symphony and Lactina breastpumps|
|Includes a Lactina manual breastpump in addition to the Symphony and Lactina kits|
|Two sets of PersonalFit breastshield sizes (24 mm and 27 mm)||For greater flexibility and comfort during the various stages of nursing|
|35 mL colostrum containers||Ideal for capturing the very first initial expression|
|35 mL colostrum containers feature a curved bottom||To help minimize loss of colostrum during transfer to a syringe|
|80 mL collection containers||Ideal for use throughout the pumping experience|
|All parts that touch breastmilk are made without BPA||Safe for you and your baby|
- 2 - 24 mm PersonalFit breastshields
- 2 - 27 mm PersonalFit breastshields
- 2 - PersonalFit breastshield connectors
- 2 valves
- 4 membranes
- 2 Symphony protective membranes and caps
- 2 - 80 mL BPA-free collection containers with lids
- 2 - 35 mL BPA-free colostrum containers with lids
- Lactina pump connector
- Lactina piston and cylinder
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Case Quantity Only
- Case Weight: 11 lbs
- Case Size: 22 1/2 x 19 7/8 x 10 3/4
- For hygienic reasons this product cannot be returned once opened.