Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Made without BPA : Safe for mom and baby
- Compatible with all Medela breastmilk bottles: Works with Medela breastpumps (not for use with the Harmony™, Swing™ or Freestyle® breastpumps)
1-Piece Breastshield, 24 mm Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
The breastshield is the part of the pump that fits directly over your nipple, helping to make your pumping comfortable while allowing the pump to remove as much of your milk as possible with each milk expression.
- 1 - breastshield
- Unit Weight: 0.2lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 4-3/8 x 3-1/4 x 6-1/8
- For hygienic reasons they cannot be returned to store once opened.
What are the breast shields made of?
The PersonalFit breast shields are made of Polypropylene.
How do I choose the correct size breast shield?
Click here for more information about choosing the right size breast shield.
How do I clean the PersonalFit breast shields?
Before using for the first time, clean and sanitize kit parts: breast shields, breast shield connectors, white membranes, yellow valves, breast milk bottles and lids.
Or you may sanitize your kit parts by following the instructions on Medela’s Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ bag.
- Always test temperature of breast milk before feeding to your baby.
- Always inspect the bottle, nipple and other components before and after each use.
- To prevent possible choking hazard, test strength of nipple by pulling on bulb portion. If nipples appear cracked or torn, discontinue use immediately.
- Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision.
- Do not allow child to walk or run with bottle.
- Do not let child take bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods of time.
- Do not attempt to enlarge the nipple hole.
- Nipples should not be used as pacifiers.
Approved by Moms Like You
Join the Medela family!
For exclusive offers, expert tips, and news directly from us first.