Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- For latch-on difficulties or flat/inverted nipples: To help continue breastfeeding
- Unique cut-out shape: Allows for more skin contact between mom and baby
- Available in different sizes: Consult a lactation professional for assistance
- Sterile versions available for hospitals: For immediate use in hospital
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
Contact Nipple Shield - 20 mm (Small) Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Medela Nipple Shields can be an effective tool for you to manage infants with latch-on problems, overactive let-downs or for flat, inverted and sore nipples.
- 1 - contact nipple shield
- Made of thin silicone
- Unit Weight: .1 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 6-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 1-1/4
- For hygienic reasons they cannot be returned to store once opened
How do I sanitize the nipple shield?
What is the diameter of the nipple shield at the base?
Medela’s Nipple Shields are available in 3 sizes: 16 mm, 20 mm, and 24 mm (measured at the base).
How can I determine what size nipple shield I will need?
We recommend that you seek advice from a lactation consultant or other healthcare professional to determine the correct size for you and your baby.
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.