Bilibed® Phototherapy Unit FAQs
Misc. Questions & Answers
- What is the material of the BabySupport?
- How long does the Bilibed bulb last?
- Is the Bilibed cleared by the FDA?
- Does Medela sell a light test meter to measure the light output on the BiliBed bulb?
- What material is used for the Disposable Bilicombi?
- What material is used for the Washable Bilicombi?
- Do I get any Bilicombis when I purchase a Bilibed?
- What are the dimensions of the Bilibed?
- Can the Bilibed be used in an Incubator?
- How much does the Bilibed actually weigh?
- What is a Bilicombi?
- What is the minimum and maximum baby weight capacity when using the Bilibed?
- Why are there two hour meters on the Bilibed?
- What is the Bilibed's light output (irradiance level)?
- What are the washing instructions for a Bilicombi?
- What is the Bilibed?
- Does my baby need eye patches with the Bilibed?
- Can you use the Bilimeter to test the unit while the baby is still on the Bilibed?
- Why is the Bilibed not recommended for pre-term or premature babies?
- How long can I expect the washable Bilicombis to last?