Medications and Mothers' Milk Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Now in its 16th Edition, Medications and Mothers' Milk is the worldwide best-selling drug reference on the use of medications in breastfeeding mothers. This book provides you with the most current, complete and evidence-based information on using medications in breastfeeding mothers.
This massive new update has hundreds of new drugs, diseases, vaccines and syndromes. It also provides numerous changes to hundreds of existing drugs.
Written by world-renown clinical pharmacologist, Dr. Thomas Hale, and assisted by Dr. Hilary Rowe, this drug reference provides everything that is known about the transfer of various medications into human milk, the use of radiopharmaceuticals, the use of chemotherapeutic agents, and vaccines in breastfeeding mothers.
New to this Edition:
- Many new drugs, vaccines, herbals and chemicals
- A major update in current diseases and syndromes
- Major updates to many of the existing drugs and other substances
- Many new radiocontrast agents and other diagnostic procedures
- 1 - Medications and Mothers' Milk book
Approved by Moms Like You
Join the Medela family!
For exclusive offers, expert tips, and news directly from us first.