Medications and Mothers' Milk
Now in its 15th Edition, Medications and Mothers' Milk is the worldwide best-selling drug reference on the use of medications in breastfeeding mothers. Written by world-renown clinical pharmacologist, Dr. Thomas Hale.
New to this Edition:
- More than 200 new drugs, vaccines, herbals and chemicals
- Major updates to many existing drugs and other substances
- New data on close contact restrictions following radioisotope use
- Many new radiocontrast agents
- Updated tables on birth control medications