Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with all Medela breast pumps
- Available in 5 sizes: Choose the right size for maximum comfort and pumping efficiency
- Personalize your pump: Experience optimal milk removal
- Made without BPA
PersonalFit™ Breast Shields 24 mm - box of 2 Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
PersonalFit™ breast shields come in a range of sizes to allow you to personalize your breast shield size. Choose the right size for maximum comfort and pumping efficiency. This product is compatible with all Medela breast pumps.
Lactation professionals agree that proper breast shield fit is essential for not only comfort, but also for effective milk expression. Learn more about choosing the right size breast shield.
- 2 - PersonalFit™ 24mm breast shields
- Connectors sold separately
- Unit Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 6 x 3 1/4 x 2 1/2
- For hygienic reasons they cannot be returned to store once opened
What are the breast shields made of?
The PersonalFit breast shields are made of Polypropylene.
How do I choose the correct size breast shield?
Click here for more information about choosing the right size breast shield.
How do I clean the PersonalFit breast shields?
Before using for the first time, clean and sanitize kit parts: breast shields, breast shield connectors, white membranes, yellow valves, breast milk bottles and lids.
Or you may sanitize your kit parts by following the instructions on Medela’s Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ bag.
- Always test temperature of breast milk before feeding to your baby.
- Always inspect the bottle, nipple and other components before and after each use.
- To prevent possible choking hazard, test strength of nipple by pulling on bulb portion. If nipples appear cracked or torn, discontinue use immediately.
- Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision.
- Do not allow child to walk or run with bottle.
- Do not let child take bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods of time.
- Do not attempt to enlarge the nipple hole.
- Nipples should not be used as pacifiers.