Pledging Breastfeeding Success
- Medela Social Communities: Facebook, Twitter, this Medela Moments Newsletter and blog are places where Medela Moms can get practical breastfeeding information from other Medela Moms.
- Medela.com—Medela’s website is rich with information on the latest updates on the Affordable Care Act, Tips and Solutions and product information to help you throughout your journey.
- Medela rental breastpumps are available in the hospital during that critical first 24-48 hours after your baby is born. Personal use pumps are available for use after breastfeeding is well-established.
- Designed exclusively for breastmilk feeding, Calma makes switching from bottle back to breast easier. Calma was developed using evidence-based research on babies' natural feeding behavior so you can enjoy your breastfeeding bond longer.
- Ask the LC (Lactation Consultant) - Medela’s online LC service gives you access to health care professionals who know how to answer your questions, and get you answers when you need them.
- MyMedela App - MyMedela app for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch—free app provides tools and resources to help moms successfully breastfeed!