Medela breast pumps feature research-based and patented 2-Phase Expression technology which is shown to get more milk when double pumping*. Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed:
1. Stimulation Phase - when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to start milk flowing.
2. Expression Phase - after milk flow or "let down" starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
With 2-Phase Expression technology, Medela breast pumps work more like breastfeeding babies.
Pump In Style
For more than 15 years, Pump In Style has helped breastfeeding moms provide what's best for their babies. The portable and discreet design makes Pump In Style the perfect all-in-one portable pumping solution for busy moms.
See what other moms have to say about Pump In Style, the #1 selling breast pump, on social media. Like Medela on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter!
Want More Choices?
Whether for back-to-work or on-the-go, Medela has a full product line to fit your busy life. Choose the breast pump that fits your lifestyle:
Flexibility with mobile pumping
- Compact and lightweight double-electric breast pump for daily use
- Rechargeable battery used with Hands-Free Easy-Expression bustier1 makes it easy to move around and great for multi-tasking!
- Complete kit comes with microfiber bag to keep you organized
Easy-to-carry support when out-and-about
- Lightweight and discreet breast pump
- Designed for occasional use
- Best-selling single, manual breast pump
Get it Covered
Breast pumps and supplies may now be covered by your health insurance plan. This means that you may be able to have the breast pump that is the #1 Choice of Hospitals and Mothers™** as part of your insurance benefits. Coverage varies between companies, so it's important to talk to your provider about your options.
*Compared to single pumping with 2-Phase Expression technology at Maximum Comfort Vacuum™ 1sold separately **Medela Tracker Study, 2014