Tips and Solutions
Medela is here to help clinicians support mothers with answers to many questions. Whether it's preparing to return to work or a specific question or concern, utilize these helpful solutions to keep your patients on the path of providing breast milk for their babies.
Your patients may email our free Ask the LC, a board certified IBCLC, who will assist them with their breastfeeding questions and concerns. Also available is Medela's membership based 24/7 LC, where moms can get immediate answers to breast milk feeding questions right to their mobile device from a trusted lactation professional.
Join us for our Human Milk Monthly Clinical Education webinars. Click here to get your copy of the 2019 webinar schedule.
How To Breastfeed
Problems & Solutions
- Breastfeeding and Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breastfeeding an Adopted Baby
- Tips on Biting
- Medela FAQs
- Flat or Inverted Nipples
- Nipple Confusion
- Nipple Shields
- Nipple Blebs/Blisters
- Sore Nipple Management
- Fenugreek - An Herb to Increase Milk Supply
- Breastfeeding Your Premature Baby Using a Nipple Shield
- Get The Breastfeeding Information Guide!
- Step-By-Step: How to Fit a Nursing Bra
Going Back to Work
Breast Pumping Information
- Double Pumping With Medela Breast Pumps
- Choosing a Breast Pump
- Choosing Your PersonalFit™ Breast Shield Size
- Can I Buy Or Borrow A Pre-owned Breast Pump?
- Exclusive Pumping
- Expressing Milk for your Premature Baby
- How to Manually Express Breast Milk - The Marmet Technique
- Keeping a Feeding/Pumping Log