Tips and Solutions
Medela is here to help clinicians support mothers with answers to many questions. Whether it's preparing to return to work or a specific complication, utilize these helpful solutions to keep your patients on the path of providing breastmilk for their babies.
Your patients may email our free Ask the LC, a board certified IBCLC, with breast milk feeding questions. Also available is Medela's membership based 24/7 LC, where moms can get immediate answers to breast milk feeding questions right to their mobile device from a trusted lactation professional.
How To Breastfeed
Problems & Solutions
- Breastfeeding and Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breastfeeding an Adopted Baby
- Tips on Biting
- Medela FAQs
- Flat or Inverted Nipples
- Nipple Confusion
- Nipple Shields
- Nipple Blebs/Blisters
- Sore Nipple Management
- Fenugreek - An Herb to Increase Milk Supply
- Breastfeeding Your Premature Baby Using a Nipple Shield
- Get The Breastfeeding Information Guide!
- Step-By-Step: How to Fit a Nursing Bra
Going Back to Work
Breast Pumping Information
- Double Pumping With Medela Breast Pumps
- Choosing a Breast Pump
- Choosing Your PersonalFit™ Breast Shield Size
- Can I Buy Or Borrow A Pre-owned Breast Pump?
- Exclusive Pumping
- Expressing Milk for your Premature Baby
- How to Manually Express Breast Milk - The Marmet Technique
- Keeping a Feeding/Pumping Log
What’s New With Medela?
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.