Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Multiple delivery modes: For feeding versatility
- Storage for user defined settings: Meets the various needs of patients
- AC/Battery operated with removable battery pack: Convenience and accessibility
- LED & LCD alerts and audio alarms: Visible and audible alerts notify staff when attention is needed
- Rotating pole clamp (ABC0015990, sold separately): Allows the pump to be pole mounted and rotated to lift fat to the top of a syringe feed
- Orange color: To visually indicate an enteral-only product for immediate identification
- Accommodates various manufacturers' syringes: 1 mL - 140 mL
- Easy syringe loading: For more efficient loading and unloading
Medela Enteral Feeding Pump Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
The Medela Enteral Feeding Pump is the perfect solution for enteral feeds which require a mechanical syringe pump option. The compact size, minimal weight and safety enteral orange coloration make it the ideal complement to any NICU enteral feeding system.
Also, sold separately: ABC0015990 Rotating Pole Clamp (for use with the Medela Enteral Feeding Pump)
To order ENFit product, please contact your Medela Sales Representative or Medela Customer Service at 800-435-8316.
- Medela Enteral Feeding Pump
- Power cord
- Sold separately: ABC0015990 Rotating Pole Clamp
- Size: 9.5 x 3.95 x 5.9 inches
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Cord length: 10 feet
- The warranty for the unit is three years from the date of delivery. The manufacturer is not liable for any damage or consequential damage caused by incorrect operation, inappropriate usage or use by unauthorized persons. Routine checks and servicing may only be carried out by Medela authorized personnel.
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.