Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Syringe compatibility: Medela enteral syringes are compatible with most syringe pumps
- Closed cap: The ENFit closed cap offers a secure fit for transportation or warming
- Smooth plunger draw: Minimal effort required to remove plunger
- Easy to read: Large, highly visible number scale
- Large flange: Easier handling and hanging for gravity feeding
- Orange syringes: Color coded orange for easy identification
Medela Syringes with ENFit® Connectors Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
The multi-functional syringe design can be used for pump feeds, closed gravity feeding and venting. The ENFit locking connections create a closed, locking system to minimize disconnections. Stays connected even when wet or under tension, minimizing accidental disconnections common with standard slip tip connections. Minimal effort is required to remove the plunger.
Safety Enteral Connectors: The ENFit Connector and how it meets the upcoming ISO standards.
The new changes to enteral feeding connectors are due to the ISO80369-3 standards to improve the safety of enteral feeding. At Medela, our highest goal is to ensure patient safety. We have adopted the ENFit enteral feeding connector, not only to meet patient safety goals, but to also allow facilities ample opportunity to make the transition from previous connectors to the new ENFit connectors.
Medela offers a TwistLok version of Medela enteral feeding system.
To order ENFit product, please contact your Medela Sales Representative or Medela Customer Service at 800-435-8316.
ENFit is a federally registered trademark of GESDA and is used with permission.
Syringes are individually packaged with a closed end cap.
- ENF01LD, 1 mL low dose syringe - box of 100
- ENF03LD, 3 mL low dose syringe - box of 100
- ENF05, 5 mL syringe - box of 100
- ENF10, 10mL syringe - box of 100
- ENF30, 30 mL syringe - box of 50
- ENF60, 60 mL syringe - box of 50
- LID10, GraviFeed 10 mL lid - box of 50
- LID30, GraviFeed 30 mL lid - box of 50
- LID60, GraviFeed 60 mL lid - box of 50
- ENFCAPLD, non-vented cap - box of 500 (50 pks of 10)
- ENFFEMALELD, female to female transitional connector - box of 50
- ENFMALELD, male to male transitional connector - box of 50
- ENFDUALCAPLD, dualcap connector - box of 500 (50 pks of 10)
- ENFDUALCAPNSLD, dualcap connector (non-sterile) - box of 500
- ENFDUALCAPCLD, dualcap connector, compatible with Covidien® brand oral syringe - box of 500 (50 pks of 10)
- ENFDUALCAPCNSLD, dualcap connector (non-sterile), compatible with Covidien® brand oral syringe - box of 500
- ENFMEDCAPLD, medcap connector - box of 500 (50 pks of 10)
- ENFMEDCAPNSLD, medcap connectr (non-sterile) - box of 500
- ENFDOSECAPLD, dose cap connector - box of 50
- ENFTL, ENFit transfer lid - box of 100
Covidien is a registered trademark of Covidien AG. Covidien brand products are not manufactured by Medela.
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize