Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Snap-tight lid: The snap-tight lid minimizes exposure to airborne particulates or contamination while preventing the loss of enteral fluid
- Reduces Expenses: May reduce expenses because a plunger is not needed to start the flow of the feed; and gauze is not required for after feeding venting
- Orange Coloration: Color-coded orange for easy identification
- Easy Venting: Venting with GraviFeed is as simple as snapping the lid closed. No gauze or hanging necessary
Medela GraviFeed Syringes with ENFit® Connectors Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Reduce expenses with the GraviFeed gravity feeding syringe. The hydrophobic filter built into the lid allows air to pass through, creating a closed gravity feeding solution which eliminates the need for costly plungers. By eliminating the need for a plunger, the GraviFeed saves money and reduces environmental impact. This closed solution is also ideal for no gauze, mess-free venting in the NICU.
Safety Enteral Connectors: The ENFit Connector and how it meets the upcoming ISO standards
The new changes to enteral feeding connectors are due to the ISO80369-3 standards to improve the safety of enteral feeding. At Medela, our highest goal is to ensure patient safety. We have adopted the ENFit enteral feeding connector, not only to meet patient safety goals, but to also allow facilities ample opportunity to make the transition from previous connectors to the new ENFit connectors.
Medela offers a TwistLok version of Medela enteral feeding system.
To order ENFit product, please contact your Medela Sales Representative or Medela Customer Service at 800-435-8316.
ENFit is a federally registered trademark of GESDA and is used with permission.
GraviFeed Syringes are individually packaged with a snap-tight lid and a closed end cap.
- ENFGF10, 10mL GraviFeed Syringe - box of 100
- ENFGF30, 30mL GraviFeed Syringe - box of 50
- ENFGF60, 60mL GraviFeed Syringe - box of 50
- GF002, GraviFeed primer - box of 10
- GF002L, GraviFeed large primer - box of 10
- PLG10, 10mL plunger - box of 25
- PLG30, 30mL plunger - box of 25
- PLG60, 60mL plunger - box of 25
What’s New With Medela?
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.