Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Syringe compatibility: Medela enteral syringes are compatible with most syringe pumps
- Closed cap: The ENFit closed cap offers a secure fit for transportation or warming
- Smooth plunger draw: Minimal effort required to remove plunger
- Large, highly visible number scale: For visibility in low-light NICU environments
- Large flange: Easier handling and hanging for gravity feeding
- Orange syringes: Color coded orange for easy identification
Medela Syringes with ENFit™ Connectors Details
- What's Included
Syringes are individually packaged with a closed end cap.
- ENF05, 5 mL syringe - box of 100
- ENF10, 10mL syringe - box of 100
- ENF30, 30 mL syringe - box of 50
- ENF60, 60 mL syringe - box of 50
- LID10, GraviFeed 10 mL lid - box of 50
- LID30, GraviFeed 30 mL lid - box of 50
- LID60, GraviFeed 60 mL lid - box of 50
- ENFCAP, non-vented cap - box of 500 (10 pks of 50)
- ENFFEMALE, female to female transitional connector - box of 50
- ENFMALE, male to male transitional connector - box of 50
- ENFDUALCAP, dual cap connector - box of 500 (10 pks of 50)
- ENFDUALCAPNS, dual cap connector (non-sterile) - box of 500
- ENFMEDCAP, med cap connector - box of 500 (10 pks of 50)
- ENFMEDCAPNS, med cap connectr (non-sterile) - box of 500
What’s New With Medela?
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.