Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Snap-tight lid: Eliminates airborne contaminant exposure and accidental spills
- Unique TwistLok locking design: Incompatible with I.V. luers
- Syringes are colored orange: Visually indicates enteral-only products
- Non-DEHP, latex-free and sterile: To alleviate chemical and infection potential
- Easy to read: Large, highly visible number scale
- Large flange: Easier handling and hanging for gravity feeding
- Various syringe sizes: Versatility to meet NICU needs
Medela GraviFeed® Syringes Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
The multi-functional GraviFeed syringe design can be used for closed gravity feeding and venting. The snap-tight lid minimizes exposure to airborne particulates or contamination while preventing the loss of enteral fluid.
Safety Enteral Connectors: The ENFit™ Connector and how it meets the upcoming ISO standards
2016 will bring changes to enteral feeding connectors, due to the ISO80369-3 standards to improve the safety of enteral feeding. At Medela, our highest goal is to ensure patient safety. We have made plans to adopt the ENFIt enteral feeding connector throughout the 2015 year, not only to meet patient safety goals, but to also allow facilities ample opportunity to make the transition from previous connectors to the new ENFit connectors. We will bring this new technology to you as it is passed through ISO in a time-efficient manner, while continuing to offer the product integrity you have come to expect from Medela.
Syringes are individually packaged with a snap-tight lid and a closed end-cap.
- NGF10 GraviFeed 10 mL Syringe - 100
- NGF30 GraviFeed 30 mL Syringe - 50
- NGF60 GraviFeed 60 mL Syringe - 50
- NGF30ST GraviFeed 30 mL Syringe (Slip Tip) - 50
- NGF60ST GraviFeed 60 mL Syringe (Slip Tip) - 50
- PLG10 NuTrio 10 mL Plunger - 25
- PLG30 NuTrio 30 mL Plunger - 25
- PLG60 NuTrio 60 mL Plunger - 25
- GF002 GraviFeed Primer - 10
- GF002L Large GraviFeed Primer - 10
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.