Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
- Ideal for long-term supplemental feedings at the breast: Provides assistance to mothers and babies facing special long-term challenges
- Adjustable flow-rate system: Allows mothers to control the flow of liquid to the infant
- Color-coded valves with attached tubing: Helps mothers to manage different feed rates
- Adjustable neck strap: Our neck strap makes for a more convenient feeding experience for moms
- Sterile packaging: Ready to use
Supplemental Nursing System™ (SNS™) - Sterile Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
The Supplemental Nursing System (SNS) is a feeding tube device to provide babies long-term supplemental feedings at the breast. When a baby is at breast over a period of days or weeks, a hormonal mechanism is triggered that causes milk to be produced.
The SNS can also be used for:
- Inducing lactation
- Keeping special-needs babies at the breast
- Premature babies
- Weak, ineffective or lazy nursers
- Failure-to-thrive babies
- Impaired babies
- Low-milk supply mothers
- Relactating mothers
- A teaching tool to "fingerfed" babies who have difficulty latching onto the breast.
- 1 - 150mL SNS container
- 1 - Cover
- 1 - Neck cord
- 1 - Valve holder
- 1 - Attachment ring
- 1 - Tape
- 3 sizes of tubing with attached valves
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize