Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Everything you need to start pumping: Includes tubes, bottles, membranes, breastshields, valves, and manual pump (breastpump not included)
- For single or double pumping: Moms don't have to pump both breasts to use the Symphony/Lactina Breastpump Kit. The Symphony or Lactina breastpump functions as a single pump if desired
- Pump can be used manually: Moms have the option of using the Lactina manual breastpump
- Includes 2 standard PersonalFit™ (24 mm) breastshields: Allows you to pump in comfort
- Safely collect, store and feed breastmilk: You can pump your breastmilk and store in the same container
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
Symphony & Lactina Double Pumping Kit Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Moms will be ready to double or single pump any time with the Symphony or Lactina breastpump.
- 2 - 24mm PersonalFit™ breastshields
- 2 - PersonalFit Connectors
- 2 - valves
- 4 - membranes
- 1 - piston
- 1 - cylinder
- 1 - pump connector
- 2 - tubes
- 2 - 150mL breastmilk bottles with lids
- 2 - membrane caps
- 2 - protective membranes
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Also available in sterile (67116S)
- For hygienic reasons they cannot be returned to store once opened.
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize