Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Made without BPA: Safe for baby
- 2.7 oz / 80 mL: Size is ideal for feeding, storing and freezing small amounts of breast milk
- Easy storage: In refrigerator or freezer
- Compatible with Medela breast pumps: Pump, store and feed with one container. Not recommended for use with the Single Deluxe breast pump
- Volume marks: Easy measurement of pumped breast milk
- Screw on lids: Leak-proof storage, travel and freezing
- Safe design: Medela's signature bottle design allows moms to store their breast milk long-term without losing any of its natural beneficial properties
80 mL Breast Milk Freezing & Storage Retail Pack Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Containers and lids for easy collection, storage, and feeding of breast milk.
- 12 - 2.7oz/80mL bottles
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Unit Size/Packaging: 4-1/2 x 7 x 5-1/4
- Unit Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- For hygienic reasons they cannot be returned to store once opened.
How do I clean the breast milk bottles?
- Prior to first use, bring water to boil then place lids & bottles in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- For regular cleaning, all components may be washed on top rack of dishwasher. Labeling lids and breast milk bottles may be sanitized in boiling water for 10 minutes. To hand wash, rinse in cool water to remove breast milk, wash in warm soapy water and rinse with clear water. Air dry in clean area and store when not in use. Do NOT store wet or damp parts. Labeling lids and breast milk bottles may also be sanitized using a Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ bag.
- Always test temperature of breast milk before feeding to your baby.
- Always inspect the bottle, nipple and other components before and after each use.
- To prevent possible choking hazard, test strength of nipple by pulling on bulb portion. If nipples appear cracked or torn, discontinue use immediately.
- Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision.
- Do not allow child to walk or run with bottle.
- Do not let child take bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods of time.
- Do not attempt to enlarge the nipple hole.
- Nipples should not be used as pacifiers.
- IMPORTANT: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize