Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Vented nipple: Helps avoid gassiness as the bottle is vented through our unique air-control system
- Mimics natural feeding behavior: Supports easy transition from bottle to breast. Research has shown that with Calma, your baby is able to maintain the learned feeding behavior that your baby exhibits when breastfeeding
- Flow control valve: Allows baby to control milk flow. Milk only flows when baby creates a vacuum
- Calma doesn't drip: You can turn Calma upside down and it still won't drip. Your baby needs to apply a certain level of vacuum in order to get milk out
- One size/shape nipple: For all stages of breast milk feeding. The flow, shape and length of Calma are designed to suit your baby's needs as your baby grows
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
Calma® Breast Milk Feeding Set with 8 oz Bottles Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Introducing Calma: Designed exclusively for breast milk feeding.
Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier. Calma was developed using evidence-based research on babies'' natural feeding behavior so mothers and babies can enjoy their breastfeeding bond longer.
With Calma, the milk will only flow if the baby works and creates vacuum to remove the milk. This enables the feeding behavior learned at the breast to be used with Calma.
Medela hosted a virtual roundtable to discuss breastfeeding in the U.S. and provide an inside look at Calma. Watch now for important research and insights
Learn more about the right feeding solution for breastfeeding mothers.
- 1 - All stage nipple
- 2 - 8oz (250mL) breast milk bottles with 1 cap and 2 lids
- Also available:
Calma nipple with cap #68020
Calma Breast Milk Feeding Set with 5oz (150mL) bottle, 1 cap and 2 lids #68021
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Unit Size/Packaging: 6 x 7-1/4 x 2-1/2
- Unit Weight: 0.45 lbs
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.