Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with all Medela breast milk bottles: Natural feel and shape
- Easy cleaning: Nipples may be cleaned in the dishwasher, Micro-Steamed, boiled or washed by hand
- Can only be used with wide base collars: Medela breast milk bottles come with wide base collars. Replacement collars are sold separately in our breast milk bottle spare parts set
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
Wide Base Nipples Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Medela wide base silicone nipples are available in slow and medium flow for feeding newborns and infants.
Medela's Commitment to Breastfeeding and Breast Milk:
Medela is committed to supporting the WHO Code’s call for commitment to breastfeeding and breast milk as the optimal nutrition for the growth, development and health of babies. In line with the AAP Guidelines on introducing bottle feeding, Medela recommends that breastfeeding be well established before introducing a nipple. Learn more
- 3 - wide base slow-flow or medium-flow silicone nipples
- Unit Size/Packaging: 5 x 3 3/4 x 1 1/2
- Unit Weight: 1 oz
What are the ages for the slow and medium flow nipples?
Each silicone nipple is stamped with an “S” for Slow-flow or an “M” for Medium-flow.
Wide base slow flow 0-4 months.
Wide base medium flow 4-12 months.
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize