Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Everything you need to start pumping: Includes tubes, bottles, membranes, breastshields, valves, 2 sizes of collections containers, and manual 2-Phase Expression® technology pumping
- 2 sizes of PersonalFit™ breastshields (24 mm and 27 mm): Two sets of PersonalFit breastshield sizes for greater flexibility and comfort during the various stages of nursing
- 35 mL colostrum containers: Ideal for capturing the very first initial expression
- 35 mL colostrum containers feature a curved bottom: Help minimize loss of colostrum during transfer to a syringe
- 80 mL collection containers: Ideal for use throughout the pumping experience
- All parts that touch breastmilk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
Symphony® Harmony™ Double Duet Breastmilk Initiation Kit - Sterile Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Help provide the life-giving benefits of breastmilk from hospital to home. Medela's sterile breastpump kits are designed to support your efforts every step of the way.
Our Breastmilk Initiation (BMI) Kits are designed to help set proper expectations of initial expression and can be used throughout the entire breastfeeding experience.
- Sterile and ready-to-use
- Double or single pumping option
- For use with hospital-grade or personal use breastpumps
- Made without BPA
For use with the Symphony breastpump.
- 2 - 24mm PersonalFit breastshields
- 2 - 27mm PersonalFit breastshields
- 1 - Harmony breastshield connector
- 2 - tubing
- 2 - valves and membranes
- 2 - Symphony membrane caps and membranes
- 2 - 80mL collection containers
- 2 - 35mL colostrum containers
- 1 - Harmony manual breastpump handle with diaphragm
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Case quantity only
- Case Weight: 11 lbs
- Case Size/Packaging: 22 1/2 x 19 7/8 x 10 3/4
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.
What’s New With Medela?
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.