Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Measures breastmilk intake for infants up to 44 lbs: Know that as your baby continues to grow you can track how much milk he/she is taking in.
- Lightweight and portable: Weigh your child any place, any time
- Stable low-profile design.: Designed to take up little space in your home while providing a comfortable, sturdy and contoured space for weighing your baby.
- Easy to use push-button weight measurement and easy to read LCD display: Makes confirming your baby's weight and breastmilk intake simple.
- Compensates for a moving baby: Baby's movement won't affect the accuracy of the scale.
- Zero button accounts for blanket weight: Keep baby warm while getting an accurate weight.
- Grams only version (#0407023) helps prevent pediatric medication errors: Healthcare professionals working with the metric system and this model ensures accuracy when weighing in grams.
BabyWeigh™ II Scale Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
The BabyWeigh II Scale provides accurate measurement of baby's weight just before and just after breastfeeding. The difference between these two weights equals breastmilk intake.
Ideal for both professional and home use.
- 1 - BabyWeigh II Scale
- 1 - Power supply
- Quickstart card
- Power: 4 AA batteries AC adapter
- Unit Weight: 10.1 lbs.
- Unit Size/Packaging: 16.1 x 23.6 x 6.2
- 1 year limited
Where can I find answers to questions on product usage and troubleshooting?
Please refer to the BabyWeigh II Scale Instructions.
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.