Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Easier oral syringe milk transfers: Helps reduce opportunity for cross contamination in the NICU. Prevents spills or loss of breastmilk. Access to every last drop of breastmilk
- Sterile: Ready-to-use (unless opened or damaged)
- Bulk packaging: Sold in case quantity only
- Made without BPA: Safe for baby
- Ounces and milliliters: Easy-to-read measurements
250 mL Breastmilk Bulk Preparation System Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Medela's new 250 mL Breastmilk Bulk Preparation System is designed to give NICU professionals a hygienic and convenient solution to breastmilk handling. When used together, the Breastmilk Transfer Lid and Medela's 250 mL container provide a leak-proof connection. Maximize value by purchasing the complete system for preparing bulk breastmilk feeds in the NICU.
- 100 per case
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Case quantity only
- Case Weight: 10.3 lbs
- Case Size/Packaging: 14 x 18 3/4 x 21 3/4
What’s New With Medela?
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.