Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Consistently warms milk to temperatures consistent with expressed human milk: Temperatures may vary depending on actual container used. Device is optimized for syringes and the Medela sterile 80 mL breast milk storage containers.
- Waterless: Eliminates contamination risk associated with warming feedings in water.
- Safely thaws human milk: Thaws milk to refrigerated temperature in less than 30 minutes for storage up to 24 hours.
- Convenient, easy to use and easy to clean: Bedside unit, accommodates breast milk bottles and most containers up to 250 mL and syringes 1 mL up to 60 mL.
Waterless Milk Warmer™ Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Make the Connection™
Medela is committed to developing evidence-based solutions to support your efforts and improve outcomes in the NICU. Our solution to some of the most common challenges in warming and handling human milk is the result of extensive research and conversations with you, our partners.
Designed to safely, conveniently, and effectively warm milk to a temperature consistent with expressed human milk (temperatures may vary depending on actual container used).
To order the Waterless Milk Warmer, please contact your Medela Sales Representative or Medela Customer Service at 800-435-8316.
- 1 - warmer
- Power: Inlet: IEC C6
- Unit Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 9 x 7 x 9 1/4 inches
- Case Size/Packaging: 12 x 9 x 12 1/2
- The warranty for the unit is three years from the date of delivery. The manufacturer is not liable for any damage or consequential damage caused by incorrect operation, inappropriate usage or use by unauthorized persons. Routine checks and servicing may only be carried out by Medela authorized personnel.
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.