Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Two sets of PersonalFit breast shield sizes (24 mm and 27 mm): For greater flexibility and comfort during the various stages of nursing
- 35 mL colostrum containers: Ideal for capturing the very first initial expression
- 35 mL colostrum containers feature a curved bottom: To help minimize loss of colostrum during transfer to a syringe
- 80 mL collection containers: Ideal for use throughout the pumping experience
- All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
Symphony®/Lactina® Breast Milk Initiation Kit - Sterile Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
Help provide the life-giving benefits of breast milk from hospital to home. Medela's sterile breast pump kits are designed to support your efforts every step of the way.
Our Breast Milk Initiation (BMI) Kits are designed to help set proper expectations of initial expression and can be used throughout the entire breastfeeding experience.
- Sterile and ready-to-use
- Double or single pumping option
- For use with hospital-grade or personal use breast pumps
- Made without BPA
For use with the Symphony breast pump.
- 2 - 24mm PersonalFit breast shields
- 2 - 27mm PersonalFit breast shields
- 2 - PersonalFit breast shield connectors
- 2 - valves
- 4 - membranes
- 2 - Symphony protective membranes and caps
- 2 - 80mL collection containers with lids
- 2 - 35mL colostrum containers with lids
- 1 - Lactina pump connector
- 1 - Lactina piston and cylinder
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.
- Case Quantity Only
- Case Weight: 11 lbs
- Case Size: 22 1/2 x 19 7/8 x 10 3/4
- For hygienic reasons this product cannot be returned once opened.
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.
What’s New With Medela?
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.