Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and portable
- Weighing your child anywhere is easy with this lignt and portable scale.
- LCD display
- No struggling to read this scale. The LCD screen makes seeing the correct weight simple.
- Compensates for moving baby
- Baby''s movement won''t affect the accuracy of the scale.
- Zero button accounts for blanket weight
- Keep baby warm while getting an accurate weight.
- Weighs in kilograms and pounds/ounces
- This scale works for professionals and at home with the kilo/pounds function.
- Detachable tray for weighing toddlers
- As your child grows, the scale will grow too. The detachable tray removes to get an accurate for your standing toddler, up to 40 lbs.
BabyChecker™ Scale Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
For electronic measurement of baby''s weight up to 20 lbs, (10 kg) and toddlers weight up to 40 lbs, (20 kg). For professional and home use.
- 1 baby scale
- 1 operating service guide
What is the accuracy of the BabyChecker Scale?
The accuracy is +/- 0.375% of the reading. The BabyChecker is accurate to 0.01 kilograms for infants under 10kg and to 0.02kg for infants weighing 10-20kg.
If the weight display does not read 0 when empty or does not correctly measure the weight of the calibration weight, how do I adjust or re-calibrate the BabyChecker?
Using a 10 kg calibration weight class F or better, check the accuracy of the BabyChecker after each move. If the scale needs to be re-calibrated, it must be returned to Medela for service.
Does the BabyChecker include a carrying case?
When rented, the BabyChecker includes a carrying case in the cost of rental. If purchased, the carrying case can be ordered separately.
Can a child over 20 pounds be weighed with the basket still on the BabyChecker Scale?
Medela recommends that babies under 20 pounds be weighed by placing them in the basket of the BabyChecker. Generally, infants over 20 pounds would be weighed with the basket removed. The BabyChecker can be used for readings up to 40 pounds.
What power sources does the BabyChecker use?
The BabyChecker is powered by 6 AA batteries, which powers the unit for approximately 200 hours. This scale does not use a transformer.
How is the baby's weight displayed in the BabyChecker Scale?
The baby's weight can be measured in either pounds and ounces or kilograms. Switching between grams and ounces cannot be done during the weighing process as the on/off switch is between the two weight choices.
What is size and weight of the BabyChecker?
The dimensions of the BabyChecker are 5 ½" H x 12" W x 22" L. The unit itself weighs 6 pounds 6 ounces.
What is a BabyWeigh calibration weight?
A 10 kg calibration weight, class F or better, is used to check the accuracy of the BabyChecker and BabyWeigh scales.
The BabyWeigh II scale requires two, 10 kg weights for calibration.
What’s New With Medela?
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.