Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with most Medela breast pumps: Works with most Medela breast pumps (except Single Deluxe™, Freestyle®, Swing™ and Harmony™)
- For use with PersonalFit™ breast shields: PersonalFit breast shields are available in different sizes to meet every mom's needs
- Made without BPA: Safe for you and baby
PersonalFit™ Connectors - box of 2 Details
- Product Description
- What's Included
PersonalFit allows moms to personalize their breast shield size for maximum comfort and pumping efficiency. With a few extras, moms can always have clean parts on hand.
PersonalFit Connectors attach to all PersonalFit breast shield sizes (sold separately) and are for use with Medela breast pumps (except Single Deluxe™, Freestyle® and Harmony™ breastpumps).
- 2 - PersonalFit breast shield connectors in retail packaging
What are the breast shields made of?
The PersonalFit breast shields are made of Polypropylene.
How do I choose the correct size breast shield?
Click here for more information about choosing the right size breast shield.
How do I clean the PersonalFit breast shields?
Before using for the first time, clean and sanitize kit parts: breast shields, breast shield connectors, white membranes, yellow valves, breast milk bottles and lids.
Or you may sanitize your kit parts by following the instructions on Medela’s Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ bag.
- Always test temperature of breast milk before feeding to your baby.
- Always inspect the bottle, nipple and other components before and after each use.
- To prevent possible choking hazard, test strength of nipple by pulling on bulb portion. If nipples appear cracked or torn, discontinue use immediately.
- Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision.
- Do not allow child to walk or run with bottle.
- Do not let child take bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods of time.
- Do not attempt to enlarge the nipple hole.
- Nipples should not be used as pacifiers.
What’s New With Medela?
Customize Your Pump!
Medela accessories + your lifestyle = successful breastfeeding.
Yes! Let's accessorize
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.