Welcome to our Innovating Practice series. Our goal is to share current research to improve your practice and impact the outcomes of your patients.
Each installation in the series focuses on a specific clinical practice theme and provides a downloadable and printable research overview, research summary, additional resources and journal article links.
Available installations - learn more about:
- Collection & Storage of Human Milk
- CMV Transmission and Breastmilk
- Value of Human Milk: Reducing Morbidities and Necrotizing Enterocolitis
- Cognitive and Neurodevelopmental Effects of Human Milk in Preterm Infants
- Cost Benefits of Breastfeeding and the Use of Human Milk
- Topic Updates and Promising Research
- Term Infant Feeding
Upcoming installations :
- Current Issues in Enteral Feeding Administration
- Enteral Feeding of Human Milk - Series 2
- Collection & Storage of Human Milk - Updated
- Preterm Infant Human Milk Feeding
Additionally, we have nursing and dietician accredited online education courses for further training on many of these topics. Ask your Medela representative for additional details. Learn more