Welcome to our Innovating Practice series. Our goal is to share the latest research to improve your practice and impact the outcomes of your patients.
Each installation in the series will focus on a specific clinical practice theme, and each will provide a downloadable and printable research overview, research summary, additional resources and the journal article.
Available installations - learn more about:
- Collection & Storage of Human Milk
- CMV Transmission and Breastmilk
- Value of Human Milk: Reducing Morbidities and Necrotizing Enterocolitis
Future installations will include:
- Enhancement infant development with human milk
- Cost benefits of human milk
- Future and potential benefits of human milk
- Preterm vs. term human milk composition
- Evidence for measuring milk transfer at breast
- Feeding practices and protocols
- Maintaining maternal milk supply
Additionally, we will have online education programs for training on these topics. Ask your Sales Consultant for access to the latest research. Learn more