Have an Education Promo Code?
Enter your promo code and click "Redeem" to continue registration.
Lactation Innovation: Research Updates from Down Under
- Credit Hours
Dr. Prime completed her PhD in biochemistry in 2010 at The University of Western Australia
with Professor Peter Hartmann and the Human Lactation Research Group. Her research
included topics such as:
• The impact of temperature and time of heat treatment upon breastmilk and its
• The number, timing and pattern of milk ejections in women during milk removal
• The impact of breast anatomy and breastshield size on milk ejection and milk
• The impact on double versus single pumping on milk ejection and milk removal
The focus of Danielle’s research has been centered on understanding more about the basic
physiology of human lactation, to provide clinicians and mothers' evidence based
- Nursing - 3.0 Contact Hours
- Dietitian - 3.0 CPE Credits