There are no upcoming live education programs
The Efficacy of Human Milk for all Infants
Presented by U.S. Leading Neonatologists
- Credit Hours
Join leading U.S. neonatologists Dr. Richard Schanler and Dr. Susan Landers as they present evidence supporting the efficacy of human milk administration in varying infant conditions. Leading talks include full term, late preterm and NICU infants. Discussed is the Baby Friendly initiative, donor human milk, the impact of maternal medications while breastfeeding, feeding issues in preemie and why human milk is the only milk for extremely-low-birth-weight (ELBW) infants.
- Nursing - 6.0 Contact Hours
- Dietitian - 6.0 CPE Credits
- Discuss strategies to implementing the Baby Friendly initiative
- Understand the evidence for late preterm and NICU infant breastfeeding support
- Discuss the use of maternal medications and breastfeeding
- Understand why human milk is the only milk for extremely-low-birth-weight (ELBW) infants
- Understanding preemie feeding issues
What’s New With Medela?
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.