Have an Education Promo Code?
Enter your promo code and click "Redeem" to continue registration.
Calma® Breastmilk Feeding
In close collaboration with the University of Western Australia, we are currently gaining a deeper understanding of mother and baby – and turning the latest scientific knowledge into high-quality products. A study on the sucking behavior of babies has brought to light new findings which – after years of research and development – are now culminating in a pioneering technological achievement.
Calma was developed using evidence-based research on babies' natural feeding behavior. Calma is a totally new kind of nipple which allows babies to apply their acquired and intuitive sucking rhythm.
This presentation will properly in-service your staff of the use, benefits and research supporting Calma.
- Learn what Calma is
- Understand how babies feed according to the latest research
- Learn the advantages offered by Calm
- Understand the difference over convensional nipples
- Know the advantages for the baby
- Review the product anatomy and why it's designed for breastmilk
- Learn how the product works
- Learn helpful hints for breastmilk feeding
- Know additional troubleshooting measures
- Access the research references supporting the product
What’s New With Medela?
Join the Medela family!
Sign up for breastfeeding information and Medela news by joining our community! It only takes a few minutes.