“ What do I do if milk gets in the tubing? ”
Inspect tubing after each pumping session. Clean tubing if there is any sign of condensation and/or milk.
CAUTION: If tubing becomes moldy, discontinue use and replace tubing. Shop for tubing
CAUTION: Do not store wet or damp parts as mold may develop.
NOTE: Tubing should be washed if dirty or milk is present.
1. Turn off breast pump
2. Unplug breast pump from power source.
3. Remove and disassemble the tubing, protective membrane and membrane cap.
4. Remove tubing from breast shield.
5. Rinse tubing in cool water to remove breast milk.
6. Wash tubing in warm soapy water.
a. Rinse tubing with clear water.
b. Hang to air dry.