“ How do I clean the PersonalFit breastshields? ”
Before using for the first time, clean and sanitize kit parts: breastshields, breastshield connectors, white membranes, yellow valves, breastmilk bottles and lids.
Or you may sanitize your kit parts by following the instructions on Medela’s Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ bag.
- Always test temperature of breastmilk before feeding to your baby.
- Always inspect the bottle, nipple and other components before and after each use.
- To prevent possible choking hazard, test strength of nipple by pulling on bulb portion. If nipples appear cracked or torn, discontinue use immediately.
- Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision.
- Do not allow child to walk or run with bottle.
- Do not let child take bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods of time.
- Do not attempt to enlarge the nipple hole.
- Nipples should not be used as pacifiers.
- 1-Piece Breastshield, 24 mm
- PersonalFit™ Breastshields
- PersonalFit™ Breastshields 21 mm (small) - box of 2
- PersonalFit™ Breastshields 24 mm (medium) - box of 2
- PersonalFit™ Breastshields 27 mm (large) - box of 2
- PersonalFit™ Breastshields 30 mm (XL) - box of 2
- PersonalFit™ Breastshields 36 mm (XXL) - box of 2
- PersonalFit™ Connectors - box of 2