“ What do I do if there is low or no suction when pumping with the Swing breast pump? ”
- Make sure all connections of the kit and pump are secure.
- Make sure the breast shield forms a complete seal around the breast.
- Make sure the white membrane is laying flat against the yellow valve. Check that the yellow valve is clean and not damaged.
- Make sure the tubing end fits securely into the pump body & motor.
- Take care not to kink tubing. If milk is getting into tubing, check that the tubing is not kinked or pinched.
- Perform rinsing procedure.
This Question Applies to: