“ How should tubing be placed in the Micro-Steam bags to prevent melting? ”
It is not normally necessary to steam clean tubing. Steam clean only if milk contacts the inside of the tubing. Steam-cleaning the tubing may cause clouding or discoloration which will not affect its performance.
- Wash tubing with warm, soapy water. Rinse in clear water.
- Add 4 ounces (120 ml) of water to Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ bag.
- Lay tubing flat on bottom of Quick Clean Micro-Steam bag.
- Make sure tubing is covered with water.
- Do not place any other items in the bag with the tubing.
- Follow steps 4-6 printed on the Quick Clean Micro-Steam bag.